CGC Grand Rounds 2023-2024 (February 29, 2024)
We reserve 1 hour weekly for seminars and case conferences provided by a variety of presenters and guest lecturers. Please see our attached schedule of presenters and topics for the 2023-2024 academic year. Educational objectives vary based on each presentation. Broadly, each presentation is designed to help clinicians enhance the scope of practice and knowledge of clinical intervention.
This activity meets on every Thursday from 11:00am-12:00pm ET.
This activity is appropriate for the following audiences:
- Behavioral Health
- Nurse Practitioners
- Social Workers
Upon completion of this activity, participants should be able to do the following:
- Provide patient-centered care
- Employ evidence-based practice
This activity meets every Thursday of the month from 11:00am-12:00pm ET. Below are the dates of the sessions:
- September 14, 2023
- September 21, 2023
- October 12, 2023
- October 19, 2023
- November 9, 2023
- November 16, 2023
- November 30, 2023
- December 14, 2023
- December 21, 2023
- January 11, 2024
- January 18, 2024
- February 8, 2024
- February 15, 2024
- February 29, 2024
- March 14, 2024
- March 21, 2024
- April 11, 2024
- April 18, 2024
- May 9, 2024
- May 16, 2024
- May 30, 2024
- June 13, 2024
- June 20, 2024
About Our Speakers
Grand Rounds are intended to enhance the scope of clinical practice. Featured speakers are selected based on their expertise as demonstrated by prior work experience, publications, and contributions to their field. See the individual sessions for information on faculty speakers and their areas of interest.
Weitzman Institute Disclosure Statement
It is the policy of the Weitzman Institute to ensure that Continuing Education (CE) activities are independent and free of commercial bias. To ensure educational content is objective, balanced, and guarantee content presented is in the best interest of its learners' and the public, the Weitzman Institute requires that everyone in a position to control educational content disclose all financial relationships with ineligible companies within the prior 24 months. An ineligible company is one whose primary business is producing, marketing, selling, re-selling or distributing healthcare products used by or on patients. Examples can be found at accme.org.
Faculty participating in a Weitzman Institute-sponsored activity must disclose to the planning committee and audience all financial or other relationship(s) with ineligible companies.
No faculty disclosed a relevant financial relationship for this program.
In support of improving patient care, Moses/Weitzman Health System Inc. and its Weitzman Institute is jointly accredited by the Accreditation Council for Continuing Medical Education (ACCME), the Accreditation Council for Pharmacy Education (ACPE), and the American Nurses Credential Center (ANCC) to provide continuing education for the healthcare team.
By completing this activity, you provide Moses/Weitzman Health System Inc. the permission to share completion data with the ACCME and the certifying board(s).
- 1.00 AAPA Category I CMEThrough Joint Accreditation, Moses/Weitzman Health Center, Inc./Weitzman Institute is able to provide American Academy of PAs (AAPA) credit to physician assistants at its activities. Participants should only claim commensurate credit with the extent of their participation in the activity.
- 1.00 ACE/ASWBThrough Joint Accreditation Moses/Weitzman Health Center, Inc./Weitzman Institute is able to provide Association of Social Work Boards (ASWB) credit to social workers at its activities.
- 1.00 AMA PRA Category 1 Credit™Through Joint Accreditation, Moses/Weitzman Health Center, Inc./Weitzman Institute is able to provide AMA PRA Category 1 Credit™ to physicians at its activities via Accreditation Council for Continuing Medical Education (ACCME).
- 1.00 APAThrough Joint Accreditation, Moses/Weitzman Health Center, Inc./Weitzman Institute is able to provide American Psychological Association (APA) credit to psychologists at its activities.
- 1.00 Participation Hour(s)If you are not able to utilize any of the above credit types, you are able to download an unaccredited Participation Certificate for your records.
- Please register for this activity prior to the start of the first session you wish to attend.
- If you are attempting to register for this activity after the session you wish to attend has started and the activity says "expired," please submit a ticket to our support center and a member from our team will respond as soon as possible.
- This online activity requires use of a device connected to the Internet, such as a computer tablet or mobile device.
- The activity will take place over Zoom, which must be accessed directly from within the activity.