Quality Improvement Seminar Series - Postgraduate Training Programs (May 26, 2022)
The QI Seminar for Postgraduate Training Programs provides post-doctoral and nurse practitioner Residents with an overview of Quality Improvement theories and tools, as they work through creating, testing, and implementing their own group-lead QI projects.
This activity is appropriate for the following audiences:
- Nurse Practitioners
- Psychologists and Counselors
There is no fee associated with this program.
Upon completion of this activity, participants should have increased confidence and competition in:
- Caring for a complex patient population in FQHCs and other safety net settings
- Designing, implementing and assessing a change related to the health care system in which learner are practicing
This activity meets from 12-1:30pm. Below are the dates of all remaining sessions:
- April 14, 2022
- April 28, 2022
- May 12, 2022
- May 26, 2022
- June 9, 2022
- June 23, 2022
- Mark Splaine
- Emily Calderone
Weitzman Institute Disclosure Statement
It is the policy of the Weitzman Institute to ensure that Continuing Education (CE) activities are independent and free of commercial bias. To ensure educational content is objective, balanced, and guarantee content presented is in the best interest of its learners' and the public, the Weitzman Institute requires that everyone in a position to control educational content disclose all financial relationships with ineligible companies within the prior 24 months. An ineligible company is one whose primary business is producing, marketing, selling, re-selling or distributing healthcare products used by or on patients. Examples can be found at accme.org.
Faculty participating in a Weitzman Institute-sponsored activity must disclose to the planning committee and audience all financial or other relationship(s) with ineligible companies.
No faculty disclosed a relevant financial relationship for this program.
In support of improving patient care, Community Health Center, Inc./Weitzman Institute is jointly accredited by the Accreditation Council for Continuing Medical Education (ACCME), the Accreditation Council for Pharmacy Education (ACPE), and the American Nurses Credential Center (ANCC) to provide continuing education for the healthcare team.
Through Joint Accreditation, Community Health Center, Inc./Weitzman Institute is able to provide AMA PRA Category 1 Credit™ to physicians at its activities via Accreditation Council for Continuing Medical Education (ACCME), American Psychological Association (APA) credit to psychologists, and Association of Social Work Boards (ASWB) credit to social workers at its activities.
By completing this activity you provide the Weitzman Institute permission to share completion data with the ACCME and the certifying board(s).
- 1.50 AMA PRA Category 1 Credit™Through Joint Accreditation, Community Health Center, Inc./Weitzman Institute is able to provide AMA PRA Category 1 Credit™ to physicians at its activities via Accreditation Council for Continuing Medical Education (ACCME).
- 1.50 APAThrough Joint Accreditation, Community Health Center, Inc./Weitzman Institute is able to provide American Psychological Association (APA) credit to psychologists at its activities.
- 1.50 Participation Hour(s)
- This online activity requires use of a device connected to the Internet, such as a computer tablet or mobile device.
- The activity will take place over Zoom, which must be accessed directly from within the activity.