Module 2: The Patient-Centered Medical Home (PCMH) Model and the Interprofessional Team
By the end of this module, learners will be able to...
- Differentiate between clinical and non-clinical team members
- Identify the appropriate domain for social determinants of health (SDOH)
- Describe how the Patient-Centered Medical Home (PCMH) Model can improve quality of care and address SDOH
- Pre-module knowledge check
- Post-module knowledge check (must score at least 80% or higher to complete module)
- Module reflection
A 5-question evaluation is included at the end of the module in order to get your feedback.
Select the Continue tab to get started. If you experience any technical issues or have any questions, please submit a ticket to our support center. A member from our team will respond as soon as possible.
- 1.00 ANCCThrough Joint Accreditation, Moses/Weitzman Health Center, Inc./Weitzman Institute is able to provide American Nurses Credentialing Center (ANCC) nursing credit to nurses at its activities.
- 1.00 Participation Hour(s)If you are not able to utilize any of the above credit types, you are able to download an unaccredited Participation Certificate for your records.