Self-Care for Behavioral Health Clinicians (March 16, 2023 Credit Claiming)
Please register here only if you attended the in-person session on Thursday, March 16, 2023 to claim your credits.
Participants will receive practical strategies on self-care, methods on integrating it in daily life, and insights from master therapists. Topics will include mindfulness, self-compassion, resiliency research, and techniques to improve physical, emotional and spiritual needs.
This activity is appropriate for the following audiences:
- Social Workers
Upon completion of this activity, participants should be able to do the following:
- Explore self-care methods
- Prioritize self-care techniques regularly despite other demands
- Identify when the stress becomes burdensome and affects your work and life
- Monitor and improve biobehavioral basics such as sleep, exercise, hydration, etc.
- Start or deepen relationships in the professional and personal settings to support you in stressful times
- Set and enforce boundaries
This activity met in-person on Thursday, March 16, 2023 from 9am-1pm ET.
Weitzman Institute Disclosure Statement
It is the policy of the Weitzman Institute to ensure that Continuing Education (CE) activities are independent and free of commercial bias. To ensure educational content is objective, balanced, and guarantee content presented is in the best interest of its learners' and the public, the Weitzman Institute requires that everyone in a position to control educational content disclose all financial relationships with ineligible companies within the prior 24 months. An ineligible company is one whose primary business is producing, marketing, selling, re-selling or distributing healthcare products used by or on patients. Examples can be found at accme.org.
Faculty participating in a Weitzman Institute-sponsored activity must disclose to the planning committee and audience all financial or other relationship(s) with ineligible companies.
No faculty disclosed a relevant financial relationship for this program.
In support of improving patient care, Moses/Weitzman Health System Inc. and its Weitzman Institute is jointly accredited by the Accreditation Council for Continuing Medical Education (ACCME), the Accreditation Council for Pharmacy Education (ACPE), and the American Nurses Credential Center (ANCC) to provide continuing education for the healthcare team.
By completing this activity, you provide Moses/Weitzman Health System Inc. the permission to share completion data with the ACCME and the certifying board(s).
- 4.00 ACE/ASWBThrough Joint Accreditation Moses/Weitzman Health Center, Inc./Weitzman Institute is able to provide Association of Social Work Boards (ASWB) credit to social workers at its activities.
- 4.00 APAThrough Joint Accreditation, Moses/Weitzman Health Center, Inc./Weitzman Institute is able to provide American Psychological Association (APA) credit to psychologists at its activities.
- 4.00 Participation Hour(s)If you are not able to utilize any of the above credit types, you are able to download an unaccredited Participation Certificate for your records.