CGC Grand Rounds 2021-2022
Grand Rounds Series for clinical staff at the Child Guidance Center
This activity meets every Thursday.
This activity is appropriate for the following audiences:
- Nurse Practitioners
- Psychologists and Counselors
- Social Workers
There is no fee associated with this program.
Each session is designed to help clinicians enhance the scope of practice and knowledge of clinical interventions for treating children with complex mental health issues.
Below are the dates of all remaining sessions:
- May 12, 2022
- May 26, 2022
- June 23, 2022
- June 30, 2022
Weitzman Institute Disclosure Statement
It is the policy of the Weitzman Institute to ensure that Continuing Education (CE) activities are independent and free of commercial bias. To ensure educational content is objective, balanced, and guarantee content presented is in the best interest of its learners' and the public, the Weitzman Institute requires that everyone in a position to control educational content disclose all financial relationships with ineligible companies within the prior 24 months. An ineligible company is one whose primary business is producing, marketing, selling, re-selling or distributing healthcare products used by or on patients. Examples can be found at accme.org.
Faculty participating in a Weitzman Institute-sponsored activity must disclose to the planning committee and audience all financial or other relationship(s) with ineligible companies.
No faculty disclosed a relevant financial relationship for this program.
In support of improving patient care, Community Health Center, Inc./Weitzman Institute is jointly accredited by the Accreditation Council for Continuing Medical Education (ACCME), the Accreditation Council for Pharmacy Education (ACPE), and the American Nurses Credential Center (ANCC) to provide continuing education for the healthcare team.
Through Joint Accreditation, Community Health Center, Inc./Weitzman Institute is able to provide AMA PRA Category 1 Credit™ to physicians at its activities via Accreditation Council for Continuing Medical Education (ACCME), American Psychological Association (APA) credit to psychologists, and Association of Social Work Boards (ASWB) credit to social workers at its activities.
By completing this activity you provide the Weitzman Institute permission to share completion data with the ACCME and the certifying board(s).
- 19.50 ACE/ASWBThrough Joint Accreditation Community Health, Inc./Weitzman Institute is able to provide Association of Social Work Boards (ASWB) credit to social workers at its activities.
- 19.50 AMA PRA Category 1 Credit™Through Joint Accreditation, Community Health Center, Inc./Weitzman Institute is able to provide AMA PRA Category 1 Credit™ to physicians at its activities via Accreditation Council for Continuing Medical Education (ACCME).
- 19.50 APAThrough Joint Accreditation, Community Health Center, Inc./Weitzman Institute is able to provide American Psychological Association (APA) credit to psychologists at its activities.
- 19.50 Participation Hour(s)
This activity is open for CGC and CHC staff only.
- This online activity requires use of a device connected to the Internet, such as a computer tablet or mobile device.
- The activity will take place over Zoom, which must be accessed directly from within the activity.