CGC Grand Rounds 2022-2023
The seminars at CGC are intended to enhance the scope of clinical practice. Presenters are selected based on their expertise as demonstrated by prior work experience, publications, and contributions to their field. Particular focus is given to topics that address clinical themes.
This activity is appropriate for the following audiences:
- Behavioral Health
- Nurse Practitioners
- Social Workers
Upon completion of this activity, participants should be able to do the following:
- Each presentation is designed to help clinicians enhance the scope of practice and knowledge of clinical interventions
- Enhance the scope of behavioral health practice for children, adolescents, and families
This Grand Rounds meets on Thursdays 11-12:00 PM ET. Below are the dates of the remaining sessions:
- September 29, 2022
- October 13, 2022
- October 20, 2022
- November 10, 2022
- November 17, 2022
- December 8, 2022
- December 15, 2022
- January 12, 2023
- January 19, 2023
- February 9, 2023
- February 16, 2023
- March 9, 2023
- March 16, 2023
- March 23, 2023
- April 13, 2023
- April 20, 2023
- May 11, 2023
- May 18, 2023
- June 8, 2023
- June 15, 2023
- June 22, 2023
- July 13, 2023
- July 20, 2023
About Our Speakers
Grand Rounds are intended to enhance the scope of clinical practice. Featured speakers are selected based on their expertise as demonstrated by prior work experience, publications, and contributions to their field. See the individual sessions for information on faculty speakers and their areas of interest.
Weitzman Institute Disclosure Statement
It is the policy of the Weitzman Institute to ensure that Continuing Education (CE) activities are independent and free of commercial bias. To ensure educational content is objective, balanced, and guarantee content presented is in the best interest of its learners' and the public, the Weitzman Institute requires that everyone in a position to control educational content disclose all financial relationships with ineligible companies within the prior 24 months. An ineligible company is one whose primary business is producing, marketing, selling, re-selling or distributing healthcare products used by or on patients. Examples can be found at accme.org.
Faculty participating in a Weitzman Institute-sponsored activity must disclose to the planning committee and audience all financial or other relationship(s) with ineligible companies.
No faculty disclosed a relevant financial relationship for this program.
Amanda Poling-Tierney, PsyD
In support of improving patient care, Moses/Weitzman Health System Inc. and its Weitzman Institute is jointly accredited by the Accreditation Council for Continuing Medical Education (ACCME), the Accreditation Council for Pharmacy Education (ACPE), and the American Nurses Credential Center (ANCC) to provide continuing education for the healthcare team.
By completing this activity, you provide Moses/Weitzman Health System Inc. the permission to share completion data with the ACCME and the certifying board(s).
- 24.00 AAPA Category I CMEThrough Joint Accreditation, Community Health Center, Inc./Weitzman Institute is able to provide American Academy of PAs (AAPA) credit to physician assistants at its activities. Participants should only claim commensurate credit with the extent of their participation in the activity.
- 24.00 ACE/ASWBThrough Joint Accreditation Community Health, Inc./Weitzman Institute is able to provide Association of Social Work Boards (ASWB) credit to social workers at its activities.
- 24.00 AMA PRA Category 1 Credit™Through Joint Accreditation, Community Health Center, Inc./Weitzman Institute is able to provide AMA PRA Category 1 Credit™ to physicians at its activities via Accreditation Council for Continuing Medical Education (ACCME).
- 24.00 APAThrough Joint Accreditation, Community Health Center, Inc./Weitzman Institute is able to provide American Psychological Association (APA) credit to psychologists at its activities.
- 24.00 Participation Hour(s)
- Please register for this activity prior to the start of the first session you wish to attend.
- If you are attempting to register for this activity after the session you wish to attend has started and the activity says "expired," please email us at email@example.com.
- This online activity requires use of a device connected to the Internet, such as a computer tablet or mobile device.
- The activity will take place over Zoom, which must be accessed directly from within the activity.