CHC Clinical Leaders Training Institute – Advanced (September 8-9, 2023)
This course is designed to help a new clinician lead a high performing health care team. Learners will be able to take the knowledge gained in this course back to their health centers to implement immediate changes to better their teams.
This activity is appropriate for the following audiences:
- Social Workers
- Medical Providers (MDs, DOs, NPs)
- Physician Assistants
- Registered Dietitians
- Other professions
- Expand understanding of techniques to improve productivity while promoting provider wellness in efforts to prevent clinician burnout.
- Develop ideas for how to address burnout within the health center environment and ways to promote employee wellness.
- Obtain knowledge on the importance of the clinician’s role in advocacy, for patients and health centers.
- Build on their existing proficiency as it relates to quality improvement and increase understanding of the QI role in the changing healthcare landscape.
- Acquire specific knowledge regarding how to work with finance staff around financial benchmarks and budgets.
- Enhance knowledge of DEI best practices
Weitzman Institute Disclosure Statement
It is the policy of the Weitzman Institute to ensure that Continuing Education (CE) activities are independent and free of commercial bias. To ensure educational content is objective, balanced, and guarantee content presented is in the best interest of its learners' and the public, the Weitzman Institute requires that everyone in a position to control educational content disclose all financial relationships with ineligible companies within the prior 24 months. An ineligible company is one whose primary business is producing, marketing, selling, re-selling or distributing healthcare products used by or on patients. Examples can be found at accme.org.
Faculty participating in a Weitzman Institute-sponsored activity must disclose to the planning committee and audience all financial or other relationship(s) with ineligible companies.
No faculty disclosed a relevant financial relationship for this program.
In support of improving patient care, this activity was planned and implemented by the Illinois Primary Health Care Association and Moses/Weitzman Health System and its Weitzman Institute and is jointly accredited by the Accreditation Council for Continuing Medical Education (ACCME), the Accreditation Council for Pharmacy Education (ACPE), and the American Nurses Credential Center (ANCC) to provide continuing education for the healthcare team.
By completing this activity, you provide Moses/Weitzman Health System Inc. the permission to share completion data with the ACCME and the certifying board(s).
- 9.50 AAPA Category I CMEThrough Joint Accreditation, Moses/Weitzman Health Center, Inc./Weitzman Institute is able to provide American Academy of PAs (AAPA) credit to physician assistants at its activities. Participants should only claim commensurate credit with the extent of their participation in the activity.
- 9.50 ACE/ASWBThrough Joint Accreditation Moses/Weitzman Health Center, Inc./Weitzman Institute is able to provide Association of Social Work Boards (ASWB) credit to social workers at its activities.
- 9.50 ADA CERPThrough Joint Accreditation, Moses/Weitzman Health Center, Inc./Weitzman Institute is an ADA CERP Recognized Provider. ADA CERP is a service of the American Dental Association to assist dental professionals in identifying quality providers of continuing dental education. ADA CERP does not approve or endorse individual courses or instructors, nor does it imply acceptance of credit hours by boards of dentistry. Concerns or complaints about a CE provider may be directed to the provider or to the Commission for Continuing Education Provider Recognition at ADA.org/CERP.
- 9.50 AMA PRA Category 1 Credit™Through Joint Accreditation, Moses/Weitzman Health Center, Inc./Weitzman Institute is able to provide AMA PRA Category 1 Credit™ to physicians at its activities via Accreditation Council for Continuing Medical Education (ACCME).
- 9.50 ANCCThrough Joint Accreditation, Moses/Weitzman Health Center, Inc./Weitzman Institute is able to provide American Nurses Credentialing Center (ANCC) nursing credit to nurses at its activities.
- 9.50 APAThrough Joint Accreditation, Moses/Weitzman Health Center, Inc./Weitzman Institute is able to provide American Psychological Association (APA) credit to psychologists at its activities.
- 9.50 CDRThrough Joint Accreditation, Moses/Weitzman Health Center, Inc./Weitzman Institute is able to provide CDR credits to registered dieticians at its activities.
- 9.50 Participation Hour(s)If you are not able to utilize any of the above credit types, you are able to download an unaccredited Participation Certificate for your records.