The Consortium's 2022-2023 Web Café Series (December 7, 2022) - Remediation: Fostering a Collaborative Learning Experience
NNPRFTC’s six-part Web Cafe series dives deeper into APP postgraduate training programmatic issues surrounding accreditation, evaluation, management tools, recruitment, best practices, and workforce development that were presented at the annual conference. The Web Cafe series provides a more in depth look at specific programmatic concepts that will ensure attendees walk away with additional tools that they can utilize immediately to improve the programs they serve.
This activity is appropriate for the following audiences:
- Social Workers
- Nurse Practitioners
- Physician Assistants/Associates
Upon completion of this activity, participants should be able to do the following:
- Gain skills in accreditation, evaluation, management tools, recruitment, best practices, and workforce development.
- Promote inter-program discussion and collaboration nationally on six specific programmatic elements.
- Improve and strengthen programs through accreditation and sharing best practices.
This series meets on the first Wednesday of every month. Below are the dates of the remaining sessions:
- October 5, 2022
- November 2, 2022
- December 7, 2022
- January 4, 2023
- February 1, 2023
- March 1, 2023
Weitzman Institute Disclosure Statement
It is the policy of the Weitzman Institute to ensure that Continuing Education (CE) activities are independent and free of commercial bias. To ensure educational content is objective, balanced, and guarantee content presented is in the best interest of its learners' and the public, the Weitzman Institute requires that everyone in a position to control educational content disclose all financial relationships with ineligible companies within the prior 24 months. An ineligible company is one whose primary business is producing, marketing, selling, re-selling or distributing healthcare products used by or on patients. Examples can be found at accme.org.
Faculty participating in a Weitzman Institute-sponsored activity must disclose to the planning committee and audience all financial or other relationship(s) with ineligible companies.
No faculty disclosed a relevant financial relationship for this program.
In support of improving patient care, Community Health Center, Inc./Weitzman Institute is jointly accredited by the Accreditation Council for Continuing Medical Education (ACCME), the Accreditation Council for Pharmacy Education (ACPE), and the American Nurses Credential Center (ANCC) to provide continuing education for the healthcare team.
Through Joint Accreditation, Community Health Center, Inc./Weitzman Institute is able to provide AMA PRA Category 1 Credit™ to physicians at its activities via Accreditation Council for Continuing Medical Education (ACCME).
By completing this activity you provide the Weitzman Institute permission to share completion data with the ACCME and the certifying board(s).
- 1.00 AAPA Category I CMEThrough Joint Accreditation, Moses/Weitzman Health Center, Inc./Weitzman Institute is able to provide American Academy of PAs (AAPA) credit to physician assistants at its activities. Participants should only claim commensurate credit with the extent of their participation in the activity.
- 1.00 ACE/ASWBThrough Joint Accreditation Moses/Weitzman Health Center, Inc./Weitzman Institute is able to provide Association of Social Work Boards (ASWB) credit to social workers at its activities.
- 1.00 AMA PRA Category 1 Credit™Through Joint Accreditation, Moses/Weitzman Health Center, Inc./Weitzman Institute is able to provide AMA PRA Category 1 Credit™ to physicians at its activities via Accreditation Council for Continuing Medical Education (ACCME).
- 1.00 ANCCThrough Joint Accreditation, Moses/Weitzman Health Center, Inc./Weitzman Institute is able to provide American Nurses Credentialing Center (ANCC) nursing credit to nurses at its activities.
- 1.00 APAThrough Joint Accreditation, Moses/Weitzman Health Center, Inc./Weitzman Institute is able to provide American Psychological Association (APA) credit to psychologists at its activities.
- 1.00 Participation Hour(s)If you are not able to utilize any of the above credit types, you are able to download an unaccredited Participation Certificate for your records.
- Please register for this activity prior to the start of the first session you wish to attend.
- If you are attempting to register for this activity after the session you wish to attend has started and the activity says "expired," please email us at firstname.lastname@example.org.
- This online activity requires use of a device connected to the Internet, such as a computer tablet or mobile device.