Mid-Series Consultant Check-In
After completing Workshop 4, if you are interested in setting up an optional coaching session with Dr. Oliveira, please submit a ticket to our Support Center.
Please find guiding questions below that may help your team decide whether you would like to request this coaching session.
Your team is welcome to come prepared to the coaching session with any questions related to workshop topics that you reviewed thus far. However, if you need some structure, we have provided the following prompts:
- Are there any JEDI initiatives you are working on where you need additional guidance?
- Do you...
- need advice on prioritization of JEDI initiatives or activities?
- have any questions or want feedback on your developing Action Plan?
- have any questions about timelines (e.g., how long it might take to get JEDI activities rolling or fully implemented)?
- What are the three most important components of sustainability for your developing Action Plan?
- Is there any other way we can provide support to you and your team?
- Do you have other feedback you’d like to share with us?
Technical Instructions on How to Join the Zoom Room
Since this is the first time you'll be accessing a Zoom link from our platform, review the following instructions in your preferred method before your scheduled time.
- Joining a live session (Step-by-step instructions) - Note: there is no required evaluation for this check-in
- Joining a live session (Video)