Postgraduate Nurse Practitioner Residency and Fellowship Program Learning Collaborative (March 21st, 2023)
The Postgraduate Nurse Practitioner and Fellowship Residency Programs Learning Collaborative is a 6-month participatory learning experience offered by the National Health Center Training and Technical Assistance Partners (NTTAP) Cooperative Agreement for the Development Area of Clinical Workforce Development, funded by the Health Resources and Services Administration, and hosted by Community Health Center, Inc. (CHCI) in Middletown, CT.
This activity meets once a month on Tuesdays every month from 1:00-2:30pm ET / 10:00-11:30am PT for six months (October 2022 to March 2023). Team coaches will attend bi-weekly coaching calls on Tuesdays from 1:00-2:00pm ET / 10:00-11:00am PT.
Acknowledgement of Support
This project is supported by the Health Resources and Services Administration (HRSA) of the U.S. Department of Health and Human Services (HHS) as part of an award totaling $2,082,933 with 0% financed with non-governmental sources. The contents are those of the author(s) and do not necessarily represent the official views of, nor an endorsement, by HRSA, HHS, or the U.S. Government. For more information, please visit HRSA.gov.
This activity is appropriate for the following audiences:
- Federally Qualified Health Centers (FQHCs)
Upon completion of this activity, participants should be able to do the following:
- Build the case for starting a postgraduate residency program in their organizations.
- Identify the clinical and financial resources required to support a postgraduate residency program.
- Identify the operational and administrative activities that support a postgraduate residency program.
- Develop the structure and curriculum for a postgraduate residency program.
- Evaluate postgraduate resident learner outcomes and the impact of the postgraduate residency program.
- Prepare for program accreditation.
- Contribute to the learning among participating FQHCs by engaging in Learning Collaborative activities.
This learning collaborative meets monthly on Tuesdays from 1:00-2:30pm ET / 10:00-11:30am PT. Below are the dates of the sessions:
- October 25th, 2022
- November 22nd, 2022
- December 13th, 2022
- January 17th, 2023
- February 14th, 2023
- March 21st, 2023
Weitzman Institute Disclosure Statement
It is the policy of the Weitzman Institute to ensure that Continuing Education (CE) activities are independent and free of commercial bias. To ensure educational content is objective, balanced, and guarantee content presented is in the best interest of its learners' and the public, the Weitzman Institute requires that everyone in a position to control educational content disclose all financial relationships with ineligible companies within the prior 24 months. An ineligible company is one whose primary business is producing, marketing, selling, re-selling or distributing healthcare products used by or on patients. Examples can be found at accme.org.
Faculty participating in a Weitzman Institute-sponsored activity must disclose to the planning committee and audience all financial or other relationship(s) with ineligible companies.
No faculty disclosed a relevant financial relationship for this program.
In support of improving patient care, Community Health Center, Inc./Weitzman Institute is jointly accredited by the Accreditation Council for Continuing Medical Education (ACCME), the Accreditation Council for Pharmacy Education (ACPE), and the American Nurses Credential Center (ANCC) to provide continuing education for the healthcare team.
Through Joint Accreditation, Community Health Center, Inc./Weitzman Institute is able to provide AMA PRA Category 1 Credit™ to physicians at its activities via Accreditation Council for Continuing Medical Education (ACCME).
By completing this activity you provide the Weitzman Institute permission to share completion data with the ACCME and the certifying board(s).
- 1.50 AAPA Category I CMEThrough Joint Accreditation, Community Health Center, Inc./Weitzman Institute is able to provide American Academy of PAs (AAPA) credit to physician assistants at its activities. Participants should only claim commensurate credit with the extent of their participation in the activity.
- 1.50 ACE/ASWBThrough Joint Accreditation Community Health, Inc./Weitzman Institute is able to provide Association of Social Work Boards (ASWB) credit to social workers at its activities.
- 1.50 ACPEThrough Joint Accreditation, Community Health Center, Inc./Weitzman Institute is able to provide Accreditation Council for Pharmacy Education (ACPE) credit to pharmacists at its activities.
- 1.50 ADA CERPThrough Joint Accreditation, Community Health Center, Inc./Weitzman Institute is an ADA CERP Recognized Provider. ADA CERP is a service of the American Dental Association to assist dental professionals in identifying quality providers of continuing dental education. ADA CERP does not approve or endorse individual courses or instructors, nor does it imply acceptance of credit hours by boards of dentistry. Concerns or complaints about a CE provider may be directed to the provider or to the Commission for Continuing Education Provider Recognition at ADA.org/CERP.
- 1.50 AMA PRA Category 1 Credit™Through Joint Accreditation, Community Health Center, Inc./Weitzman Institute is able to provide AMA PRA Category 1 Credit™ to physicians at its activities via Accreditation Council for Continuing Medical Education (ACCME).
- 1.50 ANCCThrough Joint Accreditation, Community Health Center, Inc./Weitzman Institute is able to provide American Nurses Credentialing Center (ANCC) nursing credit to nurses at its activities.
- 1.50 APAThrough Joint Accreditation, Community Health Center, Inc./Weitzman Institute is able to provide American Psychological Association (APA) credit to psychologists at its activities.
- 1.50 CDRThrough Joint Accreditation, Community Health Center, Inc./Weitzman Institute is able to provide CDR credits to registered dieticians at its activities.
- 1.50 Participation Hour(s)
- Please register for this activity prior to the start of the first session you wish to attend.
- If you are attempting to register for this activity after the session you wish to attend has started and the activity says "expired," please email us at firstname.lastname@example.org.
- This online activity requires use of a device connected to the Internet, such as a computer tablet or mobile device.
- The activity will take place over Zoom, which must be accessed directly from within the activity.