Community Health Center, Inc. National Training and Technical Assistance Partnership (NTTAP) Learning Collaborative Application
Funded by the Health Resources and Services Administration (HRSA) as the organization responsible for the National Training and Technical Assistance Partnership (NTTAP) on Clinical Workforce Development, Community Health Center, Inc. (CHC) and its Weitzman Institute under Moses/Weitzman Health System, Inc. delivers free technical and training assistance to health centers across the United States. The following application will provide you with a detailed introduction and overview of these free learning collaborative opportunities designed to move health centers from planning to implementation of replicable models. We welcome your organization to select and apply for the learning collaborative(s) that best meet the needs of your strategic goals. Once the application is complete, your health center will be contacted to set up a Zoom call to review the expectations and syllabus of the learning collaborative, as well as provide an introduction to your health center.
On behalf of the Community Health Center, Inc., and the Weitzman Institute, thank you for showing interest in participating in one or more of our upcoming Learning Collaboratives:
- Comprehensive and Team-Based Care (October 2023 to June 2024)
- Postgraduate Nurse Practitioner Residency and Fellowship Programs (October 2023 to March 2024)
- Health Professions Student Training (January to June 2024)
- HIV Prevention (January to June 2024)
For more information, please download the PDF below under "Additional Information" or contact Meaghan Angers.
This activity is appropriate for the following audiences:
- Health Centers
- Primary Care Associations (PCAs)
Upon completion of this activity, participants should be able to do the following:
- Use assessments of their health center to identify areas for process improvement
- Utilize session content, coaching, and deliverables to move from planning to implementation of replicable models
- Contribute to the learning among participating practice teams by engaging in Learning Collaborative activities
How to Complete the Learning Collaborative Application
- Create a Weitzman Education Platform account. Reference How do I create an account? if needed.
- Select the Continue tab and the Continue button to navigate to the application. To preview the application beforehand, reference the documents within the Additional Information section at the bottom of this page.
If you need any technical support throughout this process, submit a ticket to our Support Center and a representative from our team will respond as soon as possible.
Acknowledgement of Support
This project is supported by the Health Resources and Services Administration (HRSA) of the U.S. Department of Health and Human Services (HHS) as part of an award totaling $550,000 with 0% financed with non-governmental sources. The contents are those of the author(s) and do not necessarily represent the official views of, nor an endorsement, by HRSA, HHS, or the U.S. Government. For more information, please visit HRSA.gov.
In support of improving patient care, Moses/Weitzman Health System Inc. and its Weitzman Institute is jointly accredited by the Accreditation Council for Continuing Medical Education (ACCME), the Accreditation Council for Pharmacy Education (ACPE), and the American Nurses Credential Center (ANCC) to provide continuing education for the healthcare team.