Intelligent Health 2023 International Summit - Day 1 (December 11, 2023)
Day 1 Theme: The impact of Chat GPT, Generative and Conversational AI on the health and wellness community, the clinician, the c-suite and the patient
The following sessions have been approved for CME credit. Each session is 0.5 credits each, unless otherwise noted. Any Summit sessions you attended that are not listed below are not eligible for CME credits.
- 10:00-10:30an US ET - The Future of AI in Healthcare and Is Your Health Organization AI Ready? | Anthony Chang
- 10:30-11:00am US ET - AI’s Role in Cultivating Health Equity: Exploring Transformative Use Cases | Andrea Huels
- 11:00am-12:00pm US ET - What VCs Must Understand About the Complex Healthcare Landscape | Sherri Douville, Joshua Tamayo, Anurag Mairal (1.0 credit)
- 12:30-1:00pm US ET - The Elixir Effect of ChatGPT in Healthcare | Yaa Kumah-Crystal
- 1:00-1:30pm US ET - The Intelligent Health Revolution is Upon Us. Are You Ready? | Tom Lawry
- 1:30-2:00pm US ET - Unveiling the Advancements in AI in Health: Understanding the Revolutionary Benefits from Medical Education to Clinical Practice | Dexter Hadley
- 2:00-2:30pm US ET - ABC: AI, Blockchain and Cybersecurity for Healthcare | David Metcalf
- 3:00-3:30pm US ET - Health Equity x AI: Can AI improve health outcomes, and eradicate health and wealth disparities? | Val Torres
- 3:30-4:00pm US ET - The Law of Artificial Intelligence in Healthcare: A Smorgasbord of Issues | Joseph P. McMenamin
This activity is appropriate for the following audiences:
- Nurse Practitioners
- Physician Assistants/Associates
Weitzman Institute Disclosure Statement
It is the policy of the Weitzman Institute to ensure that Continuing Education (CE) activities are independent and free of commercial bias. To ensure educational content is objective, balanced, and guarantee content presented is in the best interest of its learners' and the public, the Weitzman Institute requires that everyone in a position to control educational content disclose all financial relationships with ineligible companies within the prior 24 months. An ineligible company is one whose primary business is producing, marketing, selling, re-selling or distributing healthcare products used by or on patients. Examples can be found at accme.org.
Faculty participating in a Weitzman Institute-sponsored activity must disclose to the planning committee and audience all financial or other relationship(s) with ineligible companies.
Speaker and Planner Disclosures
Please see individual sessions for speaker and planner disclosures.
In support of improving patient care, this activity was planned and implemented by the Intelligent Health Association and Moses/Weitzman Health System and its Weitzman Institute and is jointly accredited by the Accreditation Council for Continuing Medical Education (ACCME), the Accreditation Council for Pharmacy Education (ACPE), and the American Nurses Credential Center (ANCC) to provide continuing education for the healthcare team.
By completing this activity, you provide Moses/Weitzman Health System Inc. the permission to share completion data with the ACCME and the certifying board(s).
- 5.00 AAPA Category I CMEThrough Joint Accreditation, Moses/Weitzman Health Center, Inc./Weitzman Institute is able to provide American Academy of PAs (AAPA) credit to physician assistants at its activities. Participants should only claim commensurate credit with the extent of their participation in the activity.
- 5.00 AMA PRA Category 1 Credit™Through Joint Accreditation, Moses/Weitzman Health Center, Inc./Weitzman Institute is able to provide AMA PRA Category 1 Credit™ to physicians at its activities via Accreditation Council for Continuing Medical Education (ACCME).
- 5.00 ANCCThrough Joint Accreditation, Moses/Weitzman Health Center, Inc./Weitzman Institute is able to provide American Nurses Credentialing Center (ANCC) nursing credit to nurses at its activities.
- 5.00 Participation Hour(s)If you are not able to utilize any of the above credit types, you are able to download an unaccredited Participation Certificate for your records.
For technical support, please submit a ticket to our support center. A member from our team will respond as soon as possible.
This online activity requires use of a device connected to the Internet, such as a computer, tablet, or mobile device.