Postgraduate Quality Improvement Seminar Series 2023-2024 (October 12, 2023)
The QI Seminar Series is designed to provide trainees with an opportunity to develop the knowledge and skills to improve care. The series oﬀers multiple tools and ways to use them that trainees will be able to try in their own work, and then explore using further in their work after training.
This activity meets 2nd and 4th Thursday of every month from 12:00-1:30 PM ET.
This activity is appropriate for the following audiences:
- Postgraduate Nurse Practitioners - Family, Psychiatric Mental Health, Adult-Gerontology, and Pediatric
- Postdoctoral Clinical Psychologists
Upon completion of this activity, participants should be able to do the following:
- Enhance the knowledge and skills of learners to increase conﬁdence and competence of caring for a complex patient population in FQHCs and other safety net settings.
- Enhance the skill of learners to increase conﬁdence and competence of designing, implementing and assessing a change related to the health care system in which learners are practicing.
Link to the session recording: [to be added after the session]
|QI Presentation_CHC Danbury.pptx||1.49 MB|
|QI Presentation_CHC Hartford.pptx||729.76 KB|
|QI Presentation_CHC Middletown.pptx||864.67 KB|
|QI Presentation_CHC New Britain.pdf||806.32 KB|
|QI Presentation_CHC New London.pptx||2.07 MB|
|QI Presentation_CHC Postdocs.pptx||1.67 MB|
|QI Presentation_CHC Stamford.pptx||2.32 MB|
|QI Presentation_HealthLinc.pptx||1.12 MB|
|QI Presentation_Holyoke.pdf||414.67 KB|
|QI Presentation_Open Door.pptx||4.82 MB|
QI Seminar Series Schedule
The QI Series meets the 2nd and 4th Thursday of every month from 12-1:30 PM ET. Below are the dates of the sessions for the 2023-2024 Program Year.
- October 12, 2023
- October 26, 2023
- November 9, 2023
- December 7, 2023
- December 21, 2023
- January 11, 2024
- January 25, 2024
- February 8, 2024
- February 22, 2024
- March 14, 2024
- March 28, 2024
- April 11, 2024
- April 25, 2024
- May 9, 2024
- May 23, 2024
- June 13, 2024
- June 27, 2024
Weitzman Institute Disclosure Statement
It is the policy of the Weitzman Institute to ensure that Continuing Education (CE) activities are independent and free of commercial bias. To ensure educational content is objective, balanced, and guarantee content presented is in the best interest of its learners' and the public, the Weitzman Institute requires that everyone in a position to control educational content disclose all financial relationships with ineligible companies within the prior 24 months. An ineligible company is one whose primary business is producing, marketing, selling, re-selling or distributing healthcare products used by or on patients. Examples can be found at accme.org.
Faculty participating in a Weitzman Institute-sponsored activity must disclose to the planning committee and audience all financial or other relationship(s) with ineligible companies.
No faculty disclosed a relevant financial relationship for this program.
In support of improving patient care, Moses/Weitzman Health System Inc. and its Weitzman Institute is jointly accredited by the Accreditation Council for Continuing Medical Education (ACCME), the Accreditation Council for Pharmacy Education (ACPE), and the American Nurses Credential Center (ANCC) to provide continuing education for the healthcare team.
By completing this activity you provide the Weitzman Institute permission to share completion data with the ACCME and the certifying board(s).
- 1.50 AAPA Category I CMEThrough Joint Accreditation, Moses/Weitzman Health Center, Inc./Weitzman Institute is able to provide American Academy of PAs (AAPA) credit to physician assistants at its activities. Participants should only claim commensurate credit with the extent of their participation in the activity.
- 1.50 ANCCThrough Joint Accreditation, Moses/Weitzman Health Center, Inc./Weitzman Institute is able to provide American Nurses Credentialing Center (ANCC) nursing credit to nurses at its activities.
- 1.50 APAThrough Joint Accreditation, Moses/Weitzman Health Center, Inc./Weitzman Institute is able to provide American Psychological Association (APA) credit to psychologists at its activities.
- 25.50 Participation Hour(s)If you are not able to utilize any of the above credit types, you are able to download an unaccredited Participation Certificate for your records.