Psychology Supervision Training 2022-2023
This 90-minute activity meets on the second and fourth Tuesday of the month starting at 12:30pm EST / 9:30am PST. Discuss your experience and ask questions to seasoned professionals.
This activity is appropriate for Individuals who provide or want to provide therapy supervision (all disciplines welcome).
Upon completion of this activity, participants should be able to do the following:
- Define the role of a supervisor
- Explore the supervisory relationship between supervisor and supervisee
- Predict potential areas of conflict
- Identify resolution techniques
- Review supervision models and ethical considerations
This series meets the second and fourth* Tuesday of every month from 12:30-2pm ET / 9:30-11am PT. Below are the dates of the remaining sessions:
- October 11, 2022
- October 25, 2022
- November 15, 2022
- November 29, 2022
- December 13, 2022
- January 10, 2023
- January 24, 2023
- February 14, 2023
- February 28, 2023
*Only one in December
Weitzman Institute Disclosure Statement
It is the policy of the Weitzman Institute to ensure that Continuing Education (CE) activities are independent and free of commercial bias. To ensure educational content is objective, balanced, and guarantee content presented is in the best interest of its learners' and the public, the Weitzman Institute requires that everyone in a position to control educational content disclose all financial relationships with ineligible companies within the prior 24 months. An ineligible company is one whose primary business is producing, marketing, selling, re-selling or distributing healthcare products used by or on patients. Examples can be found at accme.org.
Faculty participating in a Weitzman Institute-sponsored activity must disclose to the planning committee and audience all financial or other relationship(s) with ineligible companies.
No faculty disclosed a relevant financial relationship for this program.
In support of improving patient care, Moses/Weitzman Health System Inc. and its Weitzman Institute is jointly accredited by the Accreditation Council for Continuing Medical Education (ACCME), the Accreditation Council for Pharmacy Education (ACPE), and the American Nurses Credential Center (ANCC) to provide continuing education for the healthcare team.
By completing this activity you provide the Weitzman Institute permission to share completion data with the ACCME and the certifying board(s).
- 13.50 AAPA Category I CMEThrough Joint Accreditation, Moses/Weitzman Health Center, Inc./Weitzman Institute is able to provide American Academy of PAs (AAPA) credit to physician assistants at its activities. Participants should only claim commensurate credit with the extent of their participation in the activity.
- 13.50 ACE/ASWBThrough Joint Accreditation Moses/Weitzman Health Center, Inc./Weitzman Institute is able to provide Association of Social Work Boards (ASWB) credit to social workers at its activities.
- 13.50 ACPEThrough Joint Accreditation, Moses/Weitzman Health Center, Inc./Weitzman Institute is able to provide Accreditation Council for Pharmacy Education (ACPE) credit to pharmacists at its activities.
- 13.50 ADA CERPThrough Joint Accreditation, Moses/Weitzman Health Center, Inc./Weitzman Institute is an ADA CERP Recognized Provider. ADA CERP is a service of the American Dental Association to assist dental professionals in identifying quality providers of continuing dental education. ADA CERP does not approve or endorse individual courses or instructors, nor does it imply acceptance of credit hours by boards of dentistry. Concerns or complaints about a CE provider may be directed to the provider or to the Commission for Continuing Education Provider Recognition at ADA.org/CERP.
- 13.50 AMA PRA Category 1 Credit™Through Joint Accreditation, Moses/Weitzman Health Center, Inc./Weitzman Institute is able to provide AMA PRA Category 1 Credit™ to physicians at its activities via Accreditation Council for Continuing Medical Education (ACCME).
- 13.50 ANCCThrough Joint Accreditation, Moses/Weitzman Health Center, Inc./Weitzman Institute is able to provide American Nurses Credentialing Center (ANCC) nursing credit to nurses at its activities.
- 13.50 APAThrough Joint Accreditation, Moses/Weitzman Health Center, Inc./Weitzman Institute is able to provide American Psychological Association (APA) credit to psychologists at its activities.
- 13.50 CDRThrough Joint Accreditation, Moses/Weitzman Health Center, Inc./Weitzman Institute is able to provide CDR credits to registered dieticians at its activities.
- 13.50 Participation Hour(s)If you are not able to utilize any of the above credit types, you are able to download an unaccredited Participation Certificate for your records.
- Please register for this activity prior to the start of the first session you wish to attend.
- If you are attempting to register for this activity after the session you wish to attend has started and the activity says "expired," please email us at email@example.com.
- This online activity requires use of a device connected to the Internet, such as a computer tablet or mobile device.
- The activity will take place over Zoom, which must be accessed directly from within the activity.